Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 10, Ocotober 12

Sharon and Danny had another busy day. WE started off with a visit to the Forestburg Ambulance and the Forestburg Fire Hall. Then we took in some geocaching (finding a hidden object using GPS). Then Sharon and Danny got KIDNAPPED, I kid you not, by the Forestburg Ambulance Crew. They were taken at IV point in the ambulance to the Galahad Health Care Centre and around the Village of Galahad. I was so happy when Sharon and Danny were finally back safe and sound. We stopped in at Sunrich Greenhouse, and ran into the “Halkirk Playschool Teacher’s Mother In Law” who was out watering her flowers. We did some shopping at Apple Drugs, and saw Mr. Atco Electric, Jeff. We stopped in at New Look and got a trim from Betty Rae. Most of the day was spent making important decisions at the Forestburg School Staff meeting and PD Day. In the evening we went to the Novice Hockey Meeting at the Old Arena. All in All, another busy day out and about! You will notice that I have more pictures on here than on the CFCW website, I am limited to uploading 10 per day, but here I can put up all the pictures I take.



















No comments:

Post a Comment