Saturday, October 16, 2010

Day 14, October 16

Well this is the last day of Sharon and Danny's stay with us at Forstburg. WE finished the stay off with a bang with a visit to the Donalda Colony. It's funny Danny had mentioned on Friday's show that no one had been to a colony - I have been trying to work this out since last weekend! But today we got 'er done and everyone at the colony was excited to see us. We went to a hockey game and some last minute places around Forestburg. WE started off the morning at the Firemen's Pancake breakfast and we had an awesome community picture, but of course one of my children deleted THAT ONE off my camera!

So in closing, CFCW wanted us to "Live with Sharon and Danny" for two weeks and that is what I did. I work full time, have 3 kids in a variety of activities, and we are harvesting, so that means supper to the field by 6:00. Doesn't leave much time for taking pictures, but we managed to see as many people in the local area as we could. I couldn't visit the city or nearby provinces and states, but we had a Big Old time right here in and around home. I also managed to get my You Tube video over 600 hits, so that was a success. The contest was a lot of fun, and you just might see Sharon and Danny with me in the future at places like Big Valley jamboree!!!!!!

See you later Sharon and Danny, It's been fun!












No comments:

Post a Comment