Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 4, October 6, 2010

I wonder if Sharon and Danny are getting tired from this hectic life I live, I know I am exhausted today! We had another great day, with one little hiccup of getting arrested due to some $5.00 scam that Sharon and Danny run on their morning show. We took the class for our annual "Our Community" tour and Sharon and Danny saw lots of people around the Village of Forestburg. This really is part of our Grade One Curriculum, seriously folks! We visited the ATB, Canada Post, Forestburg Agencies, CJ's Deli, Village Office, BMO, The Convenience Store, Coutts Home Hardware, Forestburg Flower Shop, Forestburg Library, and took supper to the field for the crew here at Ter-ron Farms. Whew! I need rest and I think Sharon and Danny do too.












No comments:

Post a Comment